Table of Contents
As we welcome a new year, many people set goals, refresh their schedules, and look forward to making the most of 2023. At Metricfire, we think it’s important to reflect on the past and plan for the future. So we’re looking forward to creating goals for our company while sticking to our core values.
In this article, we’ll briefly cover some of our company goals for 2023, specifically for our culture, our roadmap, and our growth as a company. We hope you enjoy this article and would love to hear our customer’s feedback for MetricFire.
At our company, we believe that monitoring should be accessible. That means that our team works to ensure we integrate as many features as possible and that our customers can easily understand and use our product. We offer 24/7 support and we will continue to provide you with the answers you need quickly so our customers can easily monitor their infrastructure, applications, and more.
To make monitoring accessible for everyone, it is important that our customers understand how our product will fit into their budget. This is why we updated our pricing so it is clear, straightforward, and affordable last year.
We think it is important to continually improve our product so we’re adding many new features and updates to Hosted Graphite. We take pride in our hosted monitoring solution’s reliability, and we will continue to ensure our customers have access to a reliable service. To give you a better picture here are two projects we added to our roadmap last year that made Hosted Graphite better:
- Our goal was to maintain reliability for our service by updating our infrastructure and codebase.
- We worked to ensure that we can support our customers with uptime.
This year we are focusing on giving our customers more visibility so they can understand their systems and applications better. Here are some of the goals for 2023 that you can look forward to:
- This year we are working to make our alerting better by adding more notification channels so that you can get the information you need about your data when you need it.
- We are also currently working on improving the design and UX of our website. We’ve relaunched metricfire.com and we are planning to improve the user experience in our app to make it more user-friendly. To make our product easier to understand and use, we have added some Youtube videos to our channel you can check out here.
- We’re also improving our open-source dashboarding tool. Our goal is to give our customers more freedom and control with our open-source dashboards. Upgrading our customers’ instances, integrating the latest features, and efficiently supporting updates are some of the changes you can expect with our custom dashboards.
- You can keep your eyes out for new integrations and plugins (like Azure and Google Cloud) to make monitoring your systems easier.
These are a few of the projects we are working on in 2023 to make MetricFIre the best tool for your monitoring needs.
Because monitoring is such a crucial part of IT and software development, hosted monitoring is important for teams whose time is too valuable to be spent setting up an in-house solution. We’re working to grow our customers so we can help more businesses can see trends in their data and receive alerts when metrics are in a certain range.
Last year we welcomed new associates to our Sales and Software departments. This has helped us work with businesses that require hosted monitoring and improve our product.
We are so grateful we were able to help our customers last year and can’t wait to improve Hosted Graphite, assist, and onboard new customers this year.
Overall, in 2022 our team got to make Hosted Graphite better, onboarded onboard new teammates and welcomed new customers. We are thankful to our customers who make this project possible in exchange for making monitoring accessible.
In 2023, we want to continue helping our customers, making our product better, and growing our company. We welcome this new year and look forward to creating change and supporting our customers.
Happy New Year!